If you’re an adult, men and women alike, shaving is a common thing to do. There are many types of shavers and hair removal tools in the market today and among them are the blade shavers and also the electric shavers.
To choose which type to use is personal and it depends on what the users want to accomplish. Both the blade shavers and electric shavers have their pros and cons and below are some of the pros and cons of the electric shavers that could help you to choose the right shavers for yourself.
- Shaving cream not required.
- Quicker compared to a blade shaver.
- Could be used either wet or dry.
- Cheaper over time. For example, you could buy an electric shaver for $30 and keep it for several years whereas you could spend more on razor blades in a single year.
- You won’t cut yourself and bleeds so you won’t be embarrassed by the cuts that could be caused by the razor blades.
- More versatile. Easier to remove or trim your sideburns, moustache or goatie compared to blade shavers.
Read Also: Best Electric Shaver Under $100 Top 10 Reviews
- The shave is not as closer and smoother as compared to using a blade shaver.
- Require battery or power outlet to work.
- Generally, can’t be used in the shower and require cleaning or maintenance time.
- The size is bigger and it is also heavier than the blade shavers thus you might won’t like to bring it along when you travel.
- Shaving in sensitive or places with many curves more difficult due to its bigger size.
- Noisy and could irritate some people.
- Could cause razor burn and skin irritation too.
- Some electric shavers could give the feeling of hair being pulled out instead of shaven.
If you have any other pros and cons other than the above, please just add in the comment below. Thanks.
Read Also: The Best Ways of Using Electric Shavers that Works
Read Also: Best Foil Shaver Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
Read Also: Top 5 Best Shaving Bowls Reviews